I used to blog. I took outfit pictures and talked about my day. Life changed. I stopped blogging.
I MISSED IT!!!
So here I am to blog again. I picked a different name, because sometimes starting over is a good thing. I have a lot more changes coming up in my life. I am excited about them. I also have some new goals that I want to reach. So, I am choosing to blog. I am choosing to reach my goals by breaking them down into smaller steps. I am choosing to take outfit pictures, because lets be honest… I love my outfit pictures. I love the creativity that posting outfit pictures gives me with my wardrobe. I miss the daily outfit blogging world. 🙂 I hope that you will join me in my new blogging venture.
So, as an introduction I will share with you a list of my goals and fun facts about me!
FUN FACTS –
- I LOVE color – especially green!
- I am addicted to coffee (see picture above – a double shot latte made by me)
- I am crafty and am continually striving to improve/expand my crafty-ness
- We call our daughter by lots of nick names… she will be called Bug or Buggy on this blog
- The Hubs and I got married when we were 22… we feel old now (we have been married since 2003)
- My name is Rose, you can call me Rose
- I get obsessed with songs and want to listen to them over and over and over again – current obsession – Poison and Wine by The Civil Wars (hence the I still choose you blog name, more about that later though.)
- Watch less TV.
- Read More (these go hand and hand).
- Figure out a budget and stick with it.
- Spend more play/quality time with the Bug.
- Go on a childless date once a month with the Hubs.
- Learn to knit and sew
- Spend more time on crafting.
- Participate fully in clothing blog challenges – as many as possible.
- Eat healthier and go vegetarian 3 days or more a week.
- Work out 5 times a week (specifically running more frequently for longer distances).
- Lose weight (between 20 and 25 pounds).
- Keep a journal.
So there you have it. Me in a nutshell… Stayed tuned for me.
PS – first outfit post will be tomorrow. 🙂