- Watch less TV.
- Read More (these go hand and hand).
- Figure out a budget and stick with it.
- Spend more play/quality time with the Bug.
- Go on a childless date once a month with the Hubs.
- Learn to knit and sew
- Spend more time on crafting.
- Participate fully in clothing blog challenges – as many as possible.
- Eat healthier and go vegetarian 3 days or more a week.
- Work out 5 times a week (specifically running more frequently for longer distances).
- Lose weight (between 20 and 25 pounds).
- Keep a journal.
End of January Update
- I a watching less TV – but there is still room for improvement. I even deleted all my back logged housewives.
- I have 10 professional books to read for work. I have read one of them. I have also read one for personal enjoyment too.
- No budget yet
- Moving the playroom upstairs has been a huge help. Buggy and I play everyday after work up there.
- January date = great. Already working on February’s.
- No progress on knitting – next week when the hubs is traveling, I am going to start.
- Again – not much yet. I have ideas!!
- I have been doing challenges. The Winter Edition 10 Day Challenge & Work it Wednesdays. I also have started the 1 shirt, 7 days challenge – I need to keep going with it.
- Haven’t done it three days a week yet – but have done it at least once a week.
- Working out hasn’t happened yet. I NEED to start this month.
- I have lost 5 pounds since Jan. 1
- I haven’t journaled either. This was a good way to remind me.